Drinking Mouthwash Is Drinking Mouthwash At 3 AM Cause You Ran Out Of Liquor And Everything Is Closed A Sign Of Alcoholism?

Is drinking mouthwash at 3 AM cause you ran out of liquor and everything is closed a sign of alcoholism? - drinking mouthwash

Sorry, but ........ I knew someone who wanted to drink turpentine, he had no money for alcohol ..... brrr shudder to think *** *** And no, I do not ..... I am an alcoholic when ... 6 years without a drink ..... I am sooooo glad that I had no idea one of two options .... above God knows where I am if it would not be.

Peace & Light 2 U

5 comments:

tYorNji... said...

Pretty good bet, as my mother have the same alcohol content, and finally in rehab. There is also a sign of stupidity, but when you wake up at home and read this after the liquor store was open, you know.

psycho Larry said...

To great evils great resources! Yes, I mean, this is a sign of a true alcoholic

coastiew... said...

I would say yes, it means that your body is dependent. Please help

coastiew... said...

I would say yes, it means that your body is dependent. Please help

coastiew... said...

I would say yes, it means that your body is dependent. Please help

Post a Comment