Dont Use Pitching Machine Is This Normal In A Ford Focus?

Is this normal in a Ford Focus? - dont use pitching machine

I made a Ford Focus ZTS 2004, and for whatever reason, sometimes my door a strange noise, if I may be locked. Block always, but often the sound sqealing high acute (just reminds me of a flashy machine .. im sorry i dont know what a good way to explain it), but the sound seems out of the back door open but when I try to blocked, blocked, what they dislike. Ive said a mechanic when I went for oil changes and weaning in the lock of the door and informed me that they had never heard of, but my father, my BF and my sister also heard the noise! Also, remember anyones car? its more annoying than anything else

ps my driver and front passenger door has put in lately and I do not know why ... Suggestions on how to clean that can reduce stickering? Ive tried the soap and a car wash that has not done much good: (

No comments:

Post a Comment