Bike Shaped Cakes Birthday Afternoon Ideas For 15 Year Old Girl? PLEASE ANSWER!! I AM DESPERATE!?

Birthday Afternoon Ideas for 15 year old girl? PLEASE ANSWER!! I AM DESPERATE!? - bike shaped cakes

Today is the birthday of my sister. I had a good breakfast, and the family comes to dinner. I want to do something with it in the afternoon. It is not going to the mall, because it seems to be flooded (it is a child) before Christmas. Ideas? This is not a film ... I take it to dinner or something, but I do not know why. Not necessarily a restaurant. I thought a bike ride through the park and a picnic, but sometimes drugged to wander around the local park (ick! You will not have been involved in a movie (which is annoying for right to sit around d "). Any ideas? My Mother and I made him a cake - this is really good (although a cake shaped like a guitar electric guitar, which is nothing set in Nice).
Ideas for this afternoon? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment