Suboxone With Bone Cancer I Have An Addiction To Oxycontin,and I Have An Appointment To Start Suboxone Treatment In Twodays?

I have an addiction to Oxycontin,and i have an appointment to start suboxone treatment in twodays? - suboxone with bone cancer

I am very, very nervous! I began taking OxyContin for about a year, because I had (and still has) a severe back / shoulder injury by T will collarbone in an accident. I have tried all other options first, and went to the chiropractor, several doctors, and now I am currently in physical therapy.
Nothing worked. The time I began to OxyContin to relieve some of my terrible pain and the doctors anything for me and I couldnt take it anymore. The pain is stillthere which oxies even complete. I do not know how quickly I became addicted. I started a routine ... I would be a line if I woke up, one at 4, one at 7-8, and onebefore bed.Every day. Still not.
Although my pain was and is horrible, I tried torepeatedly to quit smoking for money and the emotional connection with the drug in question. He was the "necessity" tired of that pill and without it almost died.
Every time I tried, with the heavy attack

1 comment:

♥meagan said...

It's terrible.
Unfortunately, I had seen my mother go through the same things.
to have nerve damage and severe headaches.
It was so fast and died almost addictive.
Now after about 4 years it is completely out, and I'm sure you can do.
I'm sorry to hear what happens.
Best of luck ♥

Post a Comment