I Have A Raised Red Spot On My Face Very Itchy Red Spots On Face And Neck?

Very itchy red spots on face and neck? - i have a raised red spot on my face

Last night I had a neck and shoulder, itching. Points, when I woke up this morning, he was red in groups, livestock and hot. I Would not say that they necessarily painful, unless they are affected. I tried the lotion and antihistamines Calomino. The nurse will not see me until tomorrow, but the really annoying and uncomfortable. I'm also a little itching, but not brand names (yet!). I have a new product or detergent and did nothing unusual. My companion does not have spots. Ideas? When I am ready to bite my face!

1 comment:

Dr Frank said...

Itchy raised red and groups sounds like a giant urticaria, a type of allergic skin rashes. Work will continue with the antihistamine, but forget calamine, there is little monitoring of their usefulness confirmed. If you develop symptoms, contact a doctor until tomorrow.

Post a Comment